Subscribe for 3-4x Videos Per Week http://ThomasDeLauer.com
CODE TD40 For 40% off at <a href="http://Hylete.com" target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>http://Hylete.com (the clothes I wear)
Get Zevia HERE: https://www.zevia.com
Click here to subscribe to my YouTube Channel:
Intermittent Fasting: Increase the Power of Your Fast with These 4 Drinks- Thomas DeLauer…
Drinks: Apple Cider Vinegar + Lemon
Coffee with Stevia
Zevia (Soda & Sparkling Water)
Green Tea with Ginseng
Apple Cider Vinegar + Lemon:
ACV- Halts the digestive process by inactivating the production of certain digestive enzymes responsible for digestion.
Controls blood glucose levels and with a balanced blood sugar level, you’re much less likely to experience intense, hard-to-resist sugar cravings throughout the day (1,2)
Lemon- Lemons contain a soluble fiber known as pectin that benefits the body’s detoxifying capabilities by regulating the body’s use of sugars and cholesterol; improves gut and digestive health
Coffee With Stevia:
Caffeine- Caffeine acts on the central nervous system and causes a release of the neurotransmitters dopamine and epinephrine – increases thermogenesis and fat oxidation. In one study, twelve healthy, normal weight men participated in a four-way crossover, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study. Treatments were administered as tablets of 500 mg Green Tea Extract, 400 mg tyrosine, 50 mg caffeine, or placebo.
Results: Caffeine induced a thermogenic response of 6% above baseline compared to placebo and only caffeine was thermogenic in the given dose and caused no hemodynamic side effects
Chlorogenic Acid (CGA)- Chlorogenic acid is a polyphenol antioxidant found in coffee – reduces blood glucose and insulin levels after a meal.
Zevia- Zevia is an all-natural zero calorie soda made without artificial sweeteners, is non-GMO, kosher, gluten-free, vegan and contains no colors, dyes or phosphoric acid. Considered an all-natural alternative as it uses stevia, a herb from the sunflower family, as its sweetener and is up to 300x sweeter than sugar.
Stevia- Lowers insulin and glucose due to its lack of metabolization – steviol glycosides pass through the upper gastrointestinal tract fully intact.
Lowers Blood Pressure- One study from the journal Clinical Therapeutics conducted a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in 174 patients – patients took either 500 mg of stevioside or placebo, 3 times per day. After two years, the group taking stevioside: Systolic blood pressure went from 150 to 140 mmHg and Diastolic blood pressure went from 95 down to 89 mmHg.
Iced Green Tea with Extra Ginseng:
Ginseng- Study/ The International Wound Journal found that ginseng supplementation increased the growth of wound-healing cells (fibroblasts) and increased collagen synthesis in human dermal cells.
*This Video does contain a paid promotion from Zevia. They reached out to me and were excited to see me drink Zevia in a precious Instagram photo and asked if I would be open to sharing that I drink Zevia.
1) acetic acid | CH3COOH – PubChem. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/acetic_acid
2) Interaction of dietary compounds, especially polyphenols, with the intestinal microbiota: a review. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4365176/
3) The effect of caffeine, green tea and tyrosine on thermogenesis and energy intake. – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17882140
4) Obesity and thermogenesis related to the consumption of caffeine, ephedrine, capsaicin, and green tea | Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://ajpregu.physiology.org/content/292/1/R77
5) Roles of Chlorogenic Acid on Regulating Glucose and Lipids Metabolism: A Review. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2013/801457/
6) Hsieh MH , et al. (n.d.). Efficacy and tolerability of oral stevioside in patients with mild essential hypertension: a two-year, randomized, placebo-controlled study. – PubMed – NCBI. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14693305
7) MS, M. (n.d.). Influence of calcium on the blood pressure and renal effects of stevioside. – PubMed – NCBI. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1342842
8) Bitter stimuli induce Ca2+ signaling and CCK release in enteroendocrine STC-1 cells: role of L-type voltage-sensitive Ca2+ channels. http://ajpcell.physiology.org/content/291/4/C726
9) Green tea extract thermogenesis-induced weight loss by epigallocatechin gallate inhibition of catechol-O-methyltransferase. – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17201629
10) How Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight Naturally. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.healthline.com/nutrition/green-tea-and-weight-loss#section3
11) 15 Health Benefits of Ginseng – Selfhacked. (2017, October 24). Retrieved from https://selfhacked.com/blog/ginseng/