The casomorphins in bovine milk appears to have opposite effects than that from human breastmilk on infant development but what about A2 cow’s milk?
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
This is the 2nd in a 6-video series on the role of gluten and dairy-free diets in the treatment of autism. If you missed the first one, watch it here: Autism and Casein from Cow’s Milk.
Stay tuned for:
• Gluten-Free Casein-Free Diets for Autism Put to the Test (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Gluten-Free-Casein-Free-Diets-for-Autism-Put-to-the-Test)
• Are Autism Diet Benefits Just a Placebo Effect? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Are-Autism-Diet-Benefits-Just-a-Placebo-Effect)
• Double Blind Clinical Trial of Diet for Autism (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Double-Blind-Clinical-Trial-of-Diet-for-Autism)
• Pros and Cons of Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Diets for Autism (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Pros-and-Cons-of-Gluten-Free-Casein-Free-Diets-for-Autism)
I previously touched on A1 vs. A2 milk in Does Casein in Milk Trigger Type 1 Diabetes? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-casein-in-milk-trigger-type-1-diabetes/) and Does Bovine Insulin in Milk Trigger Type 1 Diabetes? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-bovine-insulin-in-milk-trigger-type-1-diabetes/)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-a2-milk-carry-less-autism-risk and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-a2-milk-carry-less-autism-risk. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/