Take the free mini-course on ketosis: https://www.drberg.com/how-to-do-ketosis
Take Dr. Berg’s Advanced Evaluation Quiz: http://bit.ly/EvalQuiz
Your report will then be sent via email analyzing 104 potential symptoms, giving you a much deeper insight into the cause-effect relationship of your body issues. It’s free and very enlightening.
Dr. Berg talks about the problems with the Atkins diet. Doing a ketosis diet is much better, because you’re focusing on reducing insulin and this is the key to losing belly fat as you are homonally leveraging burning fat and losing weight.
1. It only recommends between 1-3 cups of vegetables per day. This is way too low and this can cause a fatty liver.
2. If you are not hungry, add a protein snack – bad advice because this will stimulate insulin. Protein does increase insulin, which will then cause a lowering the blood sugars, making you hungry again.
They also recommend not to skip a meal – bad advice because eating in general stimulates insulin.
3. They recommend artificial sweeteners being okay – this will triggers insulin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2887503
4. The Atkins gives the option of 5 small meals a day. This will then trigger insulin release 5x knocking you out of fat burning.
5. The Atkins says to not skip a meal. If you’re fasting and burning fat and not hungry why not skip a meal. Your body will then eat its own fat. What do you think you do when you eat breakfast – you break the fast by eating, “Break-fast”
6. The Atkins diet does not put a limit on protein – another bad idea because excess protein blocks fat burning.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional and natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government and the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning, published by KB Publishing in January 2011. Dr. Berg trains chiropractors, physicians and allied healthcare practitioners in his methods, and to date he has trained over 2,500 healthcare professionals. He has been an active member of the Endocrinology Society, and has worked as a past part-time adjunct professor at Howard University.
DR. BERG’S VIDEO BLOG: http://www.drberg.com/blog
ABOUT DR. BERG: http://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
DR. BERG’S SEMINARS: http://www.drberg.com/seminars
DR. BERG’S STORY: http://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/story
DR. BERG’S CLINIC: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/clinic
DR. BERG’S HEALTH COACHING TRAINING: http://www.drberg.com/weight-loss-coach
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
DR. BERG’S REVIEWS: http://www.drberg.com/reviews
The Health & Wellness Center
4709 D Pinecrest Office Park Drive
Alexandria, VA 22312
Disclaimer: Dr. Berg does not diagnose, treat or prevent any medical conditions; instead he helps people create their health to avoid health problems. He works with their physicians, which regular their medication.
This video is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through my videos, blog posts, website information, I give suggestions for you and your doctor to research and provide general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this video or site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. The Health & Wellness and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.