Are you having trouble getting pregnant?
Do you know anyone who is having trouble getting pregnant?
Do you know anyone who has a child with autism or a child born with a birth defect?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then you must attend my health lecture Thursday, July 7 at 7pm central time. I will be talking about infertility, nutrients necessary for healthy pregnancies, and how to avoid most birth defects.
The fundamental holistic belief is that the human body knows how to fix itself, wants to fix itself, and that its God-given intelligence has the ability not only to fix itself but to optimize its structure and function and maintain optimal health. If the body is deficient in nutrients it will have difficulty becoming pregnant and/or maintaining a healthy pregnancy. From the proper perspective everything makes sense.
Spread the word! Join me Thursday, July 7 at 7pm central for my “Advocates Only” health lecture on infertility and healthy pregnancies. See you then!
More about Dr. Glidden
Check out my website!
Check out the blog!
Take the supplements that Dr. Glidden takes!
Checkout our daily podcast!
Watch my radio show live!
Listen to my radio show live!
9:00 am to 10:00 am Central time Monday through Friday
Ask a question live on the radio:
Call In Line: 844-374-5433
• 1976 – 1977: Williams College, Williamstown MA
• 1980: Certified to teach Yoga by the state of California after completing a 6 month intensive Yoga Teacher Training course at Ananda Cooperative Community in Grass Valley, CA
• 1987: BS Pre Med – University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA
• 1991: Doctoral Degree in Naturopathic Medicine (ND) – Bastyr University, Seattle WA
• 1987 – Present: Member of American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
• 1992 – 2002: Member Massachusetts Society of Naturopathic Physicians
• 1992 – Present: Private practice of Naturopathic Medicine
HAS BEEN LICENSED TO PRACTICE NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE SINCE 1992
• Over 150 lectures worldwide since 2009
• Author of “The MD Emperor Has No Clothes
• Radio host of “The Dr. Glidden Show” 1 hour weekday program on GCNLive.com
• Regular guest on Radio show “Dead Doctor’s Don’t Lie” since 2010
• Television appearances on public TV promoting Naturopathic Medicine.