Coconut Milk Pudding
•1 can coconut milk
•4 tablespoons honey
•2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
•1 tablespoon vanilla extract
•2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Add coconut milk and honey to a small pot over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and allow mixture to cool.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk arrowroot powder and eggs.
3. Slowly pour 1 cup coconut milk into egg mixture, whisking constantly to prevent clumping.
4. Turn heat setting of coconut milk to low and slowly add egg mixture, whisking constantly.
5. Once it thickens, remove from heat and add in remaining ingredients.
6. Pour contents into a bowl and allow to cool in fridge for 30-60 minutes.