Today I am training on the benefits of hemp seeds and how to use them on a regular basis.
Just 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds contains 10 grams of protein and 3,000 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids.Hemp can be healthier than chia and flax and is one of nature’s #1 super foods.
Nutritional Profile of Hemp Seeds:
• Protein- 10 grams of protein
• Healthy fats- Omega-3 fatty acid in an ideal ratio for your body to help reduce inflammation
• Fiber- No regular carbs or sugar
• 50 % daily value of magnesium which helps to relax muscles and improve digestion
• 50% daily value of phosphorus
• 25% daily value of zinc
Benefits of Hemp Seeds:
• Supports fat loss & cleansing your colon
• Blood sugar issues or diabetes
• Increase muscle building and strengthen bones
• Issues with sleeping, depression or anxiety
Uses of Hemp Seeds:
• Every morning consume a superfood smoothie
-1 Cup of berries, coconut milk, collagen or protein powder and 3 Tbsp of hemp seeds
• Organic yogurt or kefir with raw honey and hemp seeds on top
• Baking- Breading chicken or fish with hemp seeds
Hemp seeds are a nutritional powerhouse and one of nature’s #1 super foods with 10 grams of protein in just 3 tablespoons.
Learn more about the benefits of hemp seeds and recipes: http://draxe.com/7-hemp-seed-benefits-nutrition-profile/