SUBSCRIBE to Mind Over Munch: http://bit.ly/MindOverMunch
SUBSCRIBE to The Diet Kitchen: http://bit.ly/1xbdCuC
The Diet Kitchen’s collaboration video with my SPECIAL recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cRvAaFHhV4
Cookies & Cream Pronuts
-75g Oat Flour
-1/4tsp Baking Powder
-150g Greek Yogurt
-Optional 2 Oreos for Decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC)
2. Mix all donut ingredients together
3. Spray donut pan with cooking spray
4. Fill donut pan with donut batter
5. Bake for about 8 minutes (but not longer than 10!)
6. Combine frosting ingredients and spread onto your donuts after they’ve baked and cooled
7. Sprinkle with a little extra crumbled Oreo cookie and enjoy!
The information provided on this channel is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this channel for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you suspect you might have a health problem.